Maps - Table of Contents
In the upper left corner, click on the to open the Table Of Contents (TOC from now on), of the map. The TOC shows all the datasets added to the Map and allows you to manage their properties and representations on the map.
The Table Of Contents (TOC)
From the TOC you can:
manage overlapping layers on the map by shifting their relative positions in the list (drag and drop them up or down in the list).
filter the dataset list by typing text in the Filter layers field
- manage the dataset properties such as Opacity (scroll the opacity cursor), Visibility (click on to hide, click on to display);
Scrolling the Dataset Opacity
- manage Layer Settings; click on a Dataset from the list and the Dataset Toolbar should appear in the TOC.
The Dataset Toolbar
The Toolbar shows you many buttons:
to zoom to the layer extent;
- apply a filter to the selected layer
- to open the attribute table;
to remove the selected layer (click on the Remove Layer icon and confirm your choice);
- to create Map Widgets
- to export the selected dataset
- to change the dataset settings
- to use the Compare Tool
- to use the Style Editor to change the style of the dataset