Certain layers have scale dependent visibility. This means that those layers will not be displayed, even if they are switched on, if the scale of the map is too large.
The legend or key is dynamic so will only show what is currently displayed.
On the map below - even though they are switched on, the boreholes, accumulations and blocks are not displayed as the scale of the map is too large (e.e. scale bar > 2000km). If you try to view the legend, you will see the words "Legend is not available"
Layers with scale dependent visibility are:
- accumulations - zoom to scale bar=200km
- blocks - zoom to scale bar = 100km
- boreholes - zoom to scale bar =50km.
- planned power connectors - zoom to scale bar =10km
- planned wind turbines - zoom to scale bar =10km
- installed power connectors - zoom to scale bar =10km
- installed power cables - zoom to scale bar =50km
- installed wind turbines - zoom to scale bar = 10km
- ALL other layers will be displayed at full extent of the map.